      From: Jackie [mailto:msferengi@...]
      Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 7:29 PM
      To: startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Star Trek Books] Re: What are you reading?

      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Bryna Campbell" <bryna.c@s...>
      wrote:
      > Thought it was time for another what are you reading thread...
      >
      > I'm reading S.C.E. #28 Breakdowns, and The Art of the Impossible,
      > both by our very own Keith R.A. DeCandido. Great stuff KRAD!! :-)

      Currently reading the new PD James mystery "The Murder Room". I
      intend to download both books of SCE "Collective Hindsight" and read
      that next.

      Just finished reading "Deny Thy Father" the fifth Lost Era novel. It
      was okay, not great but a quick light read and I enjoyed learning
      more about Riker's time at the Academy. Right before that "Honor
      Bound", IKS Gorkon book two was a fantastic read that I enjoyed
      immensely.

      Jackie

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cnk0sc0/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=eg
      roupweb/S=1705983607:HM/EXP=1070324937/A=1853618/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.
      com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egrou
      pmail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=632775879>