Re: Fantasy Star Gates?

  • Abrigon
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 5, 2012
      So hwo to revieve it ad other like projects?

      Why I loved Chalkers "well of Souls " I think was the idea, of many
      separate realitties or zones..

      You can get from one to the other but its not easy.. The idea behind
      in part my SG1 idea of using peoples gaming worlds as star gate
      destinations.. Never know how it might go?

      Mike