FW: Preparing for Memorial Day....keep it moving

  • Frank Vittoe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2011

      Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 08:16:47 -0400
      Subject: Preparing for Memorial Day....keep it moving
      From: gkagel@...

             GOOD ONE!!!  LET'S KEEP IT GOING!

      It may be a bit early for Memorial Day, but the message is appropriate all year long.
      MEMORIAL DAY

      Keep it
      moving, please, even if you've seen it before.

      It is the

      VETERAN
      ,
       not the preacher,
       who has given us freedom of religion.

      It is
      the
      VETERAN,
       not the reporter,
        who has given us freedom of the press.

      It is
      the
      VETERAN,
       not the poet,
      who has given us freedom of speech.

      It is
      the
      VETERAN,
      not the campus organizer,
      who has given us freedom to assemble.

      It is
      the
       VETERAN,
       not the lawyer,
      who has given us the right to a fair trial.

      It is
      the
      VETERAN,
       not the politician,
      Who has given us the right to vote.

      It is the

      VETERAN
      who
      salutes the Flag,

      It is
      the

      VETERAN
      who serves
      under the Flag,

      ETERNAL
      REST GRANT THEM O LORD, AND LET PERPETUAL LIGHT SHINE UPON
      THEM.

      I'd be
      EXTREMELY proud if this email reached as many as possible. We

      can be very
      proud of our young men and women in the service no matter where

      they serve.

      God
      Bless them all!!!

      Makes you proud to be an AMERICAN!!!!!