about time

  • scott riche
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20, 2010
      thank you

    • Lowell B
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 20, 2010
        Hi Scott,

        Does this mean you'll join up soon?

        Lowell

        To: starshield-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        CC: scottkeithriche@...
        From: scottkeithriche@...
        Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:11:04 -0700
        Subject: [Starshield] about time

        thank you

      • Richard McKinley
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 20, 2010
          Umm, I think your wires got crossed with this message.  lol  This is Richard, not Scott.

          From: scottkeithriche@...
          Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:11:04 -0700

          thank you

        • Richard McKinley
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 20, 2010
            Thought Starshield was extinct.  The site's still there, eh?  lol

            From: scottkeithriche@...
            Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:11:04 -0700

            thank you

          • Xyne
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 20, 2010
              Starshield is extinct for the most part.  I asked the messages be turned back on so we can let everyone know about a new site Lowell and I created.  Based on Starshield, it's a start over, but we're letting everyone with Empire's in Starshield to shift them to the new simm.  Some work will need to be done to get them to comply with the new rules, but shouldn't be to much.  The recruitment advert we created is below.......

              The Greater Galaxy awaits, an Empire’s fate is in your hands.

              Imagine countless worlds upon worlds in a universe without end, but what is reality on one world, can be mere fantasy on all others. Who gets to decide? -- You do.

              Welcome to StarScapes.

              StarScapes is a freeform literary simm with no GM, where you create a star spanning Empire and control its fate. You can write with other writers, reacting to their posts or write all on your own. If creating an entire empire isn’t your thing then go for a single character's adventure in the StarScape's galaxy, or on your own ship and its brave crew.

              The Greater Galaxy awaits. An Empire’s fate is in your hands.

              Mature individuals only. There's no room for power gamers, god moders or trolls. Visit us at:

              http://starscapes.proboards.com/index.cgi

              So, those who would like to shift your empires over and start writing again, please head on over.

              -------------
              Jason Weibel
              ------------------

              Thought Starshield was extinct.  The site's still there, eh?  lol

              From: scottkeithriche@...
              Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:11:04 -0700

              thank you

            • Oliver Zimprich
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 20, 2010
                Cool, haven't thought for ages about Starshield. 3rd Book still isn't in the works, is it?

                I'm Zordoz from the good old Project of Tracy's btw. If anyone still remembers my name Zwinkerndes Smiley Emoticon

                Oliver

                Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 8:15 PM

                Thought Starshield was extinct.  The site's still there, eh?  lol

                From: scottkeithriche@...
                Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:11:04 -0700

                thank you

              • Lowell B
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 20, 2010
                  Hey Oliver,

                  You must have been before my time. No word on the third book -- have a feeling it's not going to happen. Our new site allows you to do the same thing as
                  in Starshield, build your own empire, but without the Starshield/Tracy Hickman brand connected to it. Even better, your idea can then be submitted for publishing.

                  In our sim there are no:

                  Q-Dexs

                  Leveling

                  Omnet

                  Vestis reporters,

                  but there is:

                  Magic, science, elemental forces, psionics (actually, it's what magic is called) and more, all co-existing in the same universe/reality.

                  check out the link to find out more.

                  Lowell

                  To: starshield-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                  From: oliver.zimprich@...
                  Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:49:36 +0200

                  Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 8:15 PM

                  Thought Starshield was extinct.  The site's still there, eh?  lol

                  From: scottkeithriche@...
                  Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:11:04 -0700

                  thank you