RE: [Starshield] OOC: Starshield Promotional Video

  • Frank Vittoe
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 2, 2008
      by the way, I'm not the only one who wants to get Ss up and going again...my fiance', after hearing all my tales of the various Ss factions and their interactions, would like to join

      Frank

      To: starshield-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: frank_vittoe@...
      Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:57:18 -0400
      Subject: RE: [Starshield] OOC: Starshield Promotional Video

      I'd love to get Ss going again...oh, and Lowell, I know exactly what it feels like to be the old rocker trying to get the band back together again!...lol

      Frank

      To: starshield-rpg@ yahoogroups. com
      From: octoberstudios@ snip.net

      Holy ... everyone's alive, writing, and multiplying! Great to hear from you guys -
      Xyne, Stellar, Skyler and Frank. I feel like an old rocker asking if anyone wants to
      get the band back together.

      Whether with Ss -- maybe a clean slate approach, or take up Scott's offer as well.

      Lowell

      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 19, 2009
        Well, I'm not particularly a critic, but I can tell you what I think of it if you want.

        Mark Proctor.

        On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Stellar StarElven <stellar_starelven@...> wrote:

        Eh, I tried to get some input on it from others but never really got much feedback on it really so have not done anything new for a while now.  Thx for asking tho.  If you are interested tho I can send along the bit that I did on it.