RE: [Starshield] OOC: Starshield Promotional Video

  • Mark Proctor
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 21, 2007
      Hello,
      I hadn't used this email for a long time and only just saw this, but it
      looks fairly good. Not too bad I'd say.
      Mark.

      >From: "archaen59" <octoberstudios@...>
      >To: starshield-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Starshield] OOC: Starshield Promotional Video
      >Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:00:26 -0000
      >
      >Hey everyone,
      >
      >Hope your summer has been going well (if not hot). Okay, I've been busy (in
      >case Stellar's
      >been wondering when my next post will be) working/playing with a new laptop
      >I was given by
      >the university where I work. Filled with lots of great programs I've been
      >playing with them
      >and as a result I've created a Starshield promotional video. It's in the
      >file section of the
      >Starshield groups site in a folder marked Starshield promotional video.
      >
      >It's different, and melodramatic (and really, done for ______ and giggles),
      >and done with no
      >budget, but any feedback would be appreciated.
      >
      >Also, let me now if anyone has trouble downloading it. I posted a
      >webversion, but I also have
      >a smaller e-mail version available if necessary.

      Show Your Messenger Buddies How You Really Feel
      http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/?icid=EMENCA122
    • Mark Proctor
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 19, 2009
        Well, I'm not particularly a critic, but I can tell you what I think of it if you want.

        Mark Proctor.

        On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Stellar StarElven <stellar_starelven@...> wrote:

        Eh, I tried to get some input on it from others but never really got much feedback on it really so have not done anything new for a while now.  Thx for asking tho.  If you are interested tho I can send along the bit that I did on it.