New Email and New Book Out

  • Stellar StarElven
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8 3:53 PM
      My new email for any who wish to keep in contact is
      stellar_starelven@...
      Aros went out of business, so that old email won't work anymore.

      I am also proud to announce that my first book is now available at
      local bookstores such as Barnes & Noble, Waldenbook, etc.
      It is also available online from the publisher at
      http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?
      Search=Yes
      Also from online booksellers such as Amazon and B&Nonline

      I have a site for the book at the link below which will list any
      events and dates for future books. There is also a guestbook there if
      anyone wishes to drop a note.
      http://www.publishedauthors.net/stellar/index.html

      Laterz for now,
      Stel
    • styraxian@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 8 5:16 PM
        Holy cow! This is great news!

        I am going to have to go to the bookstore and buy it now. =)

        Congrats on getting published!

        Chris

        > My new email for any who wish to keep in contact is
        > stellar_starelven@...
        > Aros went out of business, so that old email won't work anymore.
        >
        > I am also proud to announce that my first book is now available at
        > local bookstores such as Barnes & Noble, Waldenbook, etc.
        > It is also available online from the publisher at
        > http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?
        > Search=Yes
        > Also from online booksellers such as Amazon and B&Nonline
        >
        > I have a site for the book at the link below which will list any
        > events and dates for future books. There is also a guestbook there if
        > anyone wishes to drop a note.
        > http://www.publishedauthors.net/stellar/index.html
        >
        > Laterz for now,
        > Stel
        >

        > Starshield Listserve, Copyright Various Authors 1998-2005.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Stellar StarElven
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 8 6:14 PM
          Thanks.  This is just the first of a 4 part series I have planned.  Let me know what you think about it =)

          Stel

          Get your own web address.
        • Drwhoz@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 10 11:22 AM
            In a message dated 4/8/2007 3:54:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, stellar_starelven@... writes:
            http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?
            Search=Yes
            Grats on your book!  That's so awesome.  I know the challenges involved in trying to get something published.

            Wow Haven't heard anything from Starshield in so long it was a pleasant surprise.  Since joining back in 97 was it?  I have moved from Florida a year ago and become a full time actor.  Nothing big yet but i've been in the Guild (wink) for 3 years now.  I had been studying a process of acting in Tampa while there.

            I look forward to checking out your new novel.

            John

            See what's free at AOL.com.
          • Stellar StarElven
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 10 1:22 PM
              Thanks, the book thing is something I have wanted to get into print for a long time now, sorta a long-term dream of mine.  That is great to hear about the acting, you will hafta let me know when your in something I may have seen, or can check out sometime.  And yah, the inactivity at SS is kinda sad, but it does seem to run in cycles of activity I have noticed.
              Stel

              Get your own web address.
            • Skyler
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 10 5:41 PM
                Steller:

                Geat News on the first novel.  Hope its a best seller.

                The old list serv is still alive but is not as lively as it was when Tracy was still around.

                Skyler

                Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
                in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
              • Stellar StarElven
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 10 6:05 PM
                  Thanks.  Best seller would be nice of course, but I will be satisfied if people simply enjoy it.  =)

                  Stel

                  Skyler <skyler_the_weird@...> wrote:
                  Steller:

                  Geat News on the first novel.  Hope its a best seller.

                  The old list serv is still alive but is not as lively as it was when Tracy was still around.

                  Skyler

                  Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
                  in the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.

                  It's here! Your new message!

                • octoberstudios
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 13 5:47 PM
                    Hey Steller!

                    Congrats on the book! Just when I think it may be the end of Starshield you re-ignite the site! This is awesome news! Now that one of our own has made it to the big time we can always say we knew him when!

                    A BIG CONGRATS AND HURRAH FOR STELLAR!

                    Lowell

                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 13 9:10 PM
                      Thanks, ya know I did it just to breathe some life back in...  hehe =)

                      great hearing from the old gang, lol

                      Stel

                      Skyler <skyler_the_weird@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                      Steller:

                      Geat News on the first novel.  Hope its a best seller.

                      The old list serv is still alive but is not as lively as it was when Tracy was still around.

                      Skyler

                      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
                      in the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.

                      It's here! Your new message!