Web Site Address

  • Joy Mercer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2006
      Hello All:

      This message may come through twice....having computer problems.

      I am still lurking.....*sighs*  Hope to write again.  I truly miss doing so....

      Have a question.  Hubby recently updated to XP and we lost all our "favorites".  I need Starshields website address, along with stellars website address.  Can anyone help me?

      Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

      Lady Andoria....(Joy)

      *waves*  Hello Frank!  Hello Lowell!

      (Looks out amongst the stars and dreams)

      Do you Yahoo!?