Re: [Starshield] PBeM: Starshield Elites - Raven

  • octoberstudios
    Message 1 of 71 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hey Everyone,

      Sorry for not posting anything this week - especially on Stellar's
      post. I'm neck deep in post-production for my film, which I'm hoping
      to finish tomorrow or Saturday. I'm aiming for this weekend for my

      Lowell
    • octoberstudios
      Message 71 of 71 , Sep 6, 2006
        Yeah, fortunately the Omnium to dollar exchange is great right now. Plus I have a lot of... ahem 'photos' on several of those A list actors that give me cache in the contract negotiations.

        Lowell

        On Sep 5, 2006, at 7:55 PM, Skyler wrote:

        That's one expensive cast!

        http://mail.yahoo.com