Starshield Re-boot...

  • archaen59
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      Tap-tap-tap... hey, is thing on?

      Hello?... Hi, I just wanted to say that the rumors of Starshield's demise have been greatly
      exaggerated. There's a lot going on in the world lately, to which I hope none of our members
      have suffered, or been a victim of the string of Hurricanes, earth quakes, or other natural
      disasters that have hit our world of late, and if so I'd like to offer prayers and thoughts for
      those who may be struggling with any loses.

      Starshield is an idea, and for some an entertaining escape from everyday life. It's an
      interactive universe for the creative writer, futurist and explorers of the imagination. Having
      said that I'd like to encourage our members to begin posting... well, anything to get the old
      Starshield ball rolling. Post past stories, updates on what you've been doing. Questions for
      debates, jokes, IC news-post, or games. For me the lure of Ss has always been the member
      interaction - to see what happens when I post something inspired by someone else.

      Tap... tap ... tap. Anyone out there?

      Holler back...