A Temporary Diversion

  • Skyler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Anders And sat back and yawned as the Locke Courtesan danced seductively before him hips swaying and the firm abdominal muscles of silver toned belly moving in time with the music.  The Locke and their constant pleasure seeking annoyed him to no end.  Here he sat engaged in highly important and equally secret negotiations on behalf of Omnet and because of his having to use the Doge of Locke as his intermediary he had to put up with the usual Locke propensity for the profane.

      The Doge sat whispering with a middle aged human male thin and excellented sculpted despite his grey hair and mature years.  The silver and gold fringe on his dark blue uniform indicating an officer of high rank in the Feltrith Tree Fleet of the Lights of Ja'lel.  The Doge turned his attention to the newly promoted Vestis Inquisitas and the Fleet Admiral returned his attention to the smiling courtesan dancing before him.

      Doge Amar Klaxonian said in a whisper,"I'm sorry my son, but the lights have no interest in becoming involved in the territorial dispute between the K'tan and the small states of the Tri Sector.  They will protect their dependancies throughout the sector but will come to the aid of none of the other states."

      And sighed deeply.  "Then by the nine let the Admiral know that the consequences of what he forces me to do now will be on his shoulders.  The Lights may come to rue this day!"

      He leapt to his feet a darkness over coming his features.  He bowed to the Doge and ignored the envoy of the lights of Ja'lel.  "I take my leave of you sire.  Know that not a day goes by that I am not thinking of your lost son.  He was another father to me."

      He turned to leave.  A dancer leaped at him and embraced him with her long luxurious arms.  He pushed her aside and she landed with a thud on her amply padded bottom.  He threw himself thru the golden door of the Doge's embassy and was gone.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Lowell Boston
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
        Skyler,