Re: [Starshield] OOC: Best of Starshield Awards 2004

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1 8:20 PM
      sorry I didn't post this earlier...

      Best Empire/Race

      The Dra'Keshi Empire

      Best New Empire/Race

      The Galgaroth Empire

      Best NPC Empire/Organization (The Ghoiites, The Jezzari B'let,
      Robotics, Razgat, etc...)

      The K'tan

      Best Rogue Empire - Those bad guys out there-you know who you are; ).

      The Luhin Nations

      Best Ss Character - Male in a SM or IC post

      Emperor Shadrach Farfel Marcello VI

      Best Ss Character - Female in a SM or IC post

      First Matron Rowen Arachnia

      Best Ss Character - Life form in a SM or IC post

      Admiral Gh'rame

      Best Ss Villain - Male in a SM or IC post

      Commander S'Waaja of the K'tan Black Fleet. The Kelshran Assassin
      responsible for destroying the Golem Homeworld

      Best Ss Villain - Female in a SM or IC post

      Karylla - Healer's War

      Best Ss Villain - Life form in a SM or IC post

      The Breath of the Dragon - Healer's War

      Best Ss place to visit - (Invented artificial worlds of the
      imagination - ELF Station, Ringworld, Darknode, Selesthian Ring
      Station, etc... )

      The Selesthian Ring Complex (soon to be renamed!!)

      Best Ss Story - Drama

      The Twilight Struggle  - Mark De Vries

      Best Ss Story - Comedy

      Best Ss Story - Horror

      Sacred Rites - Frank Vittoe

      Best Ss Story - Mystery

      The Eavesdropper Revealed - Frank Vittoe and Paul Kubinec

      Best Ss Story - Short story

      Harmonics - Jeff Blagg

      Best Ss Story - Romance (I've added this category)

      The Duel -  Stellar StarElven (Stellar may not agree with this genre,
      but a fight for a love one sounds romantic to me)

      Best Ss Story collaboration between LS members

      The Fleet Commander's Discussion - Frank Vittoe and Lowell Boston

      Best Ss Website

      Starshield On-line

      List Serve Achievement Award.

      Dan Pond - Starshield alumni and creator of the Golem Homword, Far
      Reach coalation, and early pioneer of the Starshield Universe.