OOC:Summer Call

  • octoberstudios
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2004
      Summer time... and the livin' is easy....

      Well it's been so quiet on the list serve I wanted to make sure no
      one has been taken over by the K'tan. In other words, since it's the
      summer what' everyone ben up to lately?

      I'll start. I'm in the process of getting my motorcycle license -
      I'll be taking riding classes towards the end of this month - the BRC
      Basic Riders Course. After that (if I pass) I'll be granted my license,
      which will be followed by the purchasing of a Vespa ET4 scooter. Since
      then I've been doing research and reading on the subject(s).

      Today I should have some time, so I'm planning to start my next
      Winds of War post - the one which officially starts the war. I was
      surprise that there wasn't more of a reaction from the last one, but
      perhaps most of the current members don't remember the Golem Homeworld
      and their presence or influence in the early days of Ss when Tracy was
      actually hear. If anyone was wondering I did get permission from Dan
      Pond (the creator of the Golems) to take them out. So it's one down and
      one more minor Empire to go ; ).

      Drop a line everyone, let us know if you're still alive, and how's your
      Summer going.
    • Richard McKinley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2004
        I'm still around, though lurking. Work is taking up most of
        my time, and I karaoke once a week. It's about my only
        relaxation right now. Hopefully, I'll get the writing
        battery charged soon. Frank, Andoria, and I have to finish
        Dark Wind Rising. Man, I wish life would be a little more
        cooperative for me! Take it easy. Talk to ya later!

        =====
        "May our relationship be a Harmonious one. May the Protector watch over you until we meet again."

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Stellar StarElven
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2004
          *growls and rolls over upon his massive pile of gold coins and gems
          which serves as a Sertapedic for dragons*

          Well I was sleeping peaceful and content until all ya lil bite-sized
          birdies started to chirping again... *chuckles deeply*

          Nothing much new to report here, just been busy with work mostly and low
          on creativity unfortunately. Hopefully sometime in the near future I
          can find a means to stoke that forge back into life.

          As for that whole war bit...since I am not involved I saw no reason to
          clutter things by commenting, however now that we are talking
          freely...it was a nicely written piece indeed...keep up the great stuff.
          Tho I still think my destruction of planet Ember was more vivid and
          exciting...hehe =P

          *puffs out a few billowing clouds of smoke as cover and soon returns to
          snoring*

          Stellar
          Dra'Keshi Empire
          (thar be dragons in them thar hills...)