[Starshield] Re: Subs: A.S.E., the Galax et all.

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 1995
      Greets-

      No, I did not send the q-numbers or whatever to you, Esteban.  Sorry, I forgot... :) But thats why I wanted to know if we could leave one category on the subscription blank.  I "prefer" not to use the q-dex in its current bulky form, and to that end I am "prefering" not to send q-dex numbers with my subscription.  I will send a word description, such as heavy atomic, little to no magic, infrequent but fierce quantum storms, semi-stable republican government, complex political process, happy joyous people holding hands, semi-accepting of Omnet but leery of most Omnet moves anywhere near their space, that kind of stuff.  But "preferably," I won't use the system.  Just a note:  "prefer" = "utterly completely totally refuse."  :-)

      If a q-dex numbering system is necessary to be included on the new website, then well, its not exactly that important to me to have mine listed.  I can and will still play, even as a "rogue state," and as far as I remember, Robert said it would NOT be a problem to leave sections blank or vaguely filled out.  So I'm just waiting for official (semi-official, actually, but anyways) confirmation of his decision.

      So anyways.  Let me know.

      L8R,
      Steve

      Jauregui Lorda wrote:

      Didi you send me your numbers? I don't remember, and can't find anything
      in my mailbox.

      Esteban

      --------------------
      "Never watch, always be"
      Selesthian Empire Homepage:
      www.angelfire.com/sd/troya/selesth.html

      WANT FREE MAGAZINES?
      Sample over 500 magazines in 30 categories-- all for FREE at
      FreeShop.com, your source for thousands of free and trial offers!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1610/3/_/282515/_/951958249/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=starshield-rpg&m=1

    • Robert
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
        Name, email, website, empire name, q-dex, description. The first five are
        for the CofC and the description is for the Galactipaedia. Any further info
        can be submitted after your empire has been accepted.

        Robert

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2000
            I'd prefer it if you fill it out, but you needn't send the numbers.  Just mentioning 'atomic' nor 'leyline' is enough.

            Robert

            Steve escribió:

            > Greets-
            >
            > I'm still waiting for answers to my q's before I can post the empire.
            >
            > Steve
            >
            > Jauregui Lorda wrote:
            >
            > > Sorry I forgot about you guys.
            > >
            > >         Consider both the A.S.E. and the Galax submitted and
            > > accepted. I
            > > haven't gone through ALL your material, so I may point out some
            > > things
            > > at a later stage.
            > >         You'll have a CofC entry at the site as soon as I send a new
            > > update to
            > > Robert.
            > >
            > >         About the other Empires, all I can say is: Please submit
            > > your work!
            > >         Let's try to put them all in the site, and they have to go
            > > past my
            > > hands for that. Those who should especially do that, considering how
            > >
            > > involved in the Ss LS they are, are the Fab'rini Federation and the
            > > S.Q.T.
            > >         So Steve and Frank, come on and send your Empires to Eyal
            > > and/or me!
            > >
            > > Esteban
            > > --------------------
            > > "Never watch, always be"
            > > Selesthian Empire Homepage:
            > > www.angelfire.com/sd/troya/selesth.html

            > > ---------------------------------
            > > Start your own free email group on eGroups.
            > >
            > > -- Check out your group's private Chat room
            > > -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=starshield-rpg&m=1

            >          [Get your daily dose of news and tips from PCWORLD.]
            > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/starshield-rpg

            --------------------
            "Never watch, always be"
            Selesthian Empire Homepage:
            www.angelfire.com/sd/troya/selesth.html

            WANT FREE MAGAZINES?
            Sample over 500 magazines in 30 categories-- all for FREE at
            FreeShop.com, your source for thousands of free and trial offers!
            http://click.egroups.com/1/1610/3/_/282515/_/951958249/

            -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=starshield-rpg&m=1

            Starshield Listserve, Copyright Various Authors 2000

            Click Here for Move.com!
            eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/starshield-rpg
          • Jauregui Lorda
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2000
              Steve,
              I thought we were trying to enforce q-zones and leveling - we need
              q-dex info... but only regarding your tech and magic. Quantum storms,
              politics, etc, are not required, and in fact, are deleted from the
              entry.
              And I will tell you once more: send me a description of the zone, and
              the most complex equipment you use, and I'll work out a reasonable q-dex
              for you.
              I'll do it right now if I had the original CofC page you mentioned
              once, but I have no info on the federation.

              Esteban