Re: ADMIN: Everything is now ready to go...

  • archaen59
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
      Mark,

      I will be posting the last chapter of Spies and Assassin's this week,
      after which I will then post the arrival of the K'tan. Great idea about
      the archive, that will definetly be useful. Everyone get ready... The
      war will begin in about two weeks. Those who wish to have their Empires
      remain out of the up coming crisis simply post to the LS that you wish
      to remain neutral, pro Tri-sector, pro-K'tan, or if your intentions
      are... silent.

      Lowell

      August Empire of Archaen - Pro Tri-sector
      Triton Protectorate of Archaen - Pro Tri-Sector.
    • Jeremy Hussell
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
        Codoj: no actual citizens of the Codoj "empire" are going to be
        present at the Selesthian battle. But just for reference, most of the
        Ship-States are neutral, a big minority are pro-Trisector, a few are
        pro-K'tan, some are still arguing about which side to take, and as
        usual nobody knows what any of the Eccentric Ship-States think about
        all this.

        Jeremy Hussell