Re: [Starshield] SM: First Contact - Almost Last. Part I - Changed/Final Version

  • Lev Chterenberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1 1:20 AM
      Thank you Joy, I'll try and post more this week. I am almost done with Med
      School - May 9th - I already know where I'll be going for neurology
      residency:)

      Lev.

      * *
      * "Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell *
      * And the Lowest Deep a Lower Deep *
      * Still threatening to devour me opens wide, *
      * To which the Hell I suffer seem a Heaven." *
      * *
      * John Milton *
      * Paradise Lost. *
      * *

    • octoberstudios
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2 9:40 AM
        Lev,

        Great opening SM. Really like the idea of the ship Spirit. Looking
        forward to more.

        Lowell