[starshield-rpg] OOC: eGroups.com Database Feature

  • Thomas Schruefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2000
      In the vein of beggars can't be choosers I've been playing with the
      eGroups database feature, it looks like people can link to databases
      without needing a password. Try this

      <http://www.egroups.com/wdb?method=reportRows&listname=starshield-rpg&tbl=1

      Its not pretty, but members (LS Subscribers) can enter their info and
      keep it updated. We can have up to 10 of these databases, each with up
      to 10 fields and 1,000 records. In time we could move away from using
      this if wanted.

      Let me know and I'll look into setting up other system managers, at least
      I think thats a feature.

      Tom