OOC: Leave-taking

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Well, I'm not going to be around much longer. Tomorrow I leave for a
      year on foreign exchange. I know, most of you are wondering who the
      heck I am, but I was in the middle of constructing my zone here and
      posted once or twice. So, here, you have to put up with me one more
      time :) .

      It's been great reading your posts. Thanks for the enjoyment.

      -Jesse
      Lord of the Cheeze