[Starshield] OOC: A Day in the Life of Starshield

  • Lowell Boston & Linda Kardos
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 2, 2001
      Okay all,

      The Day in the Life of Starshield anthology has been posted to the
      Fanfiction website. Sorry for the delay, but I had to post several times
      to fix line wraps, and to try and get the right font and bold face type
      that I wanted. Unfortunately I didn't get everything I was after, but I
      think the overall layout of the anthology is still strong. Even better,
      we have already received our first review! Stellar, congratulations,
      your story - A Child of Omens has received a review, and I hope this is
      the first of many for all of us.

      I'd like to encourage everyone to checkout the website and to read
      and review other peoples work - in any of the categories - From Harry
      Potter to original sci-fi and fantasy. Sometimes to best way to get a
      review is by giving one. Also, sign in under the name of the Starshield
      Writers Group. Send me a personal E-mail and I will send you the log in
      E-mail address and password.

      Thanks,

      Lowell
    • Richard McKinley
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 17, 2003
        You can continue to include the Protectorate of Avalon. As
        soon as I remember to bring my materials with me, I'll give
        you the information requested eons ago.

        =====
        "May our relationship be a Harmonious one. May the Protector watch over you until we meet again."

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com