Absence from the Listserve

  • Richard McKinley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I've gotten so far behind,
      but right now life has handed me some pretty hard
      knocks, and I'm overwhelmed. I have writer's block
      right now, which is why my stories have fallen into
      limbo. I'm trying to rejuvenate the creative juices,
      but I'm not sure how long it will take. Please bear
      with me, okay? Hopefully, I soon will be able to
      resume my writing. Later!

      =====
      "May our relationship be a Harmonious one. May the Protector watch over you until we meet again."
      http://auctions.yahoo.com/