Re: OOC: [Starshield] SM: Stranger, pt. 4

  • Anatol Rathbauer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      True. I really think they are too smart to actually have to break a treaty
      to reach their goals. But let me cite from your homepage: "In the S.Q.T., a
      crime is only a crime if you get caught."

      Understand what I mean? :-)

      Anatol

      -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
      Von: evilfrank1@... <evilfrank1@...>
      An: starshield-rpg@egroups.com <starshield-rpg@egroups.com>
      Datum: Freitag, 30. Juni 2000 21:01
      Betreff: Re: [Starshield] SM: Stranger, pt. 4

    • evilfrank1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
        lol...yeah I know what you mean...I wasn't poking fun or anything...just
        making an observation...hehe...talk to you later
        Frank
        The S.Q.T.