"The List" New Game 02/06/05

  • donjon1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Hi People,

      New Team Game from Stars!Host:

      Stars! XXXIII (Absum Harpyiae)

      The latin word absum is the root of our english word absence.
      Harpyiae are mythical creatures who would be considered monsters by
      current standards. Consequently, this game will be played absent any
      monsters.

      The game will be played with five teams. Each team will consist of
      three players none of whom may have the same PRT. Race designs must
      have low habitability (1 in 12 maximum for HE, 1 in 35 max. for CA, 1
      in 25 max. for all others). All designs will be required to have 200
      advantage points left over and spent on defenses in order to prevent
      monster races.

      This game will feature "public player scores" and a huge universe with
      dense distribution. All race files must be submitted without password
      protection in order to verify low habitability, PRT and advantage points.

      Teams may be arranged either in advance or through a consensus of
      individual players. If interested, please reply with your team
      information or a request to join a team. This game is scheduled to
      start in June 2005.

      Regards,
      Patrick D. Bryan
      Stars! Diplomatic Channel