[stars-sn-games] "The List" 2nd Feb

  • Mr Stars
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      Greetings all

      What's that? You want more you say? Here's three more coming your way. :)

      Read on.

      Ok i know alot of american players and Uk players, So i suggest a 16 player
      game 8UK players 8American Players, (Sorry if anyone gets upset about just
      americans and the uk in this post) vs each other. " I could even make a
      universe map with a uk logo and a american logo say a British Bull Dog on
      one
      side of the map and a Golden Egale on the other side, The rules could be to
      death or the capture of the enimes logo.

      Patrick
      Has anyone got any suggestions About this.

      snip124562@...

      Alien War was advertised as an 8 intermediate skill team game (2 players
      per team). It was to be played in a huge packed concentric ring universe
      with teams placed on the outer ring.
      We have 9 players so far and need 1 to 7 more.
      The universe will be resized to have 40-50 planets per player (instead of
      the original 59) with the physical size adjusted downward as well.
      Still no CA's or IT's.
      Please contact me for more details.

      Loren - lorenweb@...

      Host: Miles Osborne
      E-mail:
      eternal@...
      Version: 2.6/7JRC2 Moving to J final when
      released
      Number of Playes: 16
      Universe Size: Huge
      Skill Level: Any
      Turns will be generated: 24hrs after last generation or
      when all turns in (whichever is soonest)
      Universe Density: Normal
      Player Starting Positions: Distant
      Game Options: No Public Scores,Galaxy Clumping
      If you would like to play please email me your passworded Race file
      first 15 are in, 3 slots currently remaining.
      Host will be playing.

      If you require further info please check out the earlier thread
      New Game: Eternal
      or email me.
      --
      Miles Osborne mjo@...

      Go here to use the new games form -
      http://www.hibbard.force9.co.uk/gamstart.html

      Have Fun

      Yours
      Mr Stars
      ICQ - 5528696

      P.S. To unsubscribe from this
      list just send a blank email to
      stars-sn-games-unsubscribe@egroups.com
      Please let the Host of any game you join
      know where you got his advert from.
    • Mr Stars
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
        Greetings all

        Many thanks to Christian Ræbild (No that last name is not an error) for
        emailing his game ad to me.

        Read on.

        I am host of the game "Beginner's Luck" on Autohost. Three of my players
        wish to withdraw from the game, at the same time! So I seek three
        replacement players.

        The game is on Autohost, JRC3 patch, with max. turn generation of 28
        hours. There are 10 players, all human.

        Universe is large, dense, distant player positions, Acc. BBS play, PPS.
        It is now 2491, and the game is on hold, until the replacement players
        have been found.

        The races to be replaced are:

        The Ratz: CA, 6th place, possibly allied with the Lenni-Lenape.

        The Saparians: IT, 3rd place, part of a major alliance, which includes
        the 1st place race.

        The Lenni-Lenape: JoaT, 2nd place, possibly allied with the Ratz.

        As I am a playing host, I do not know any other data about the races
        (none that I will reveal in public, at least).

        Please respond to craebild@... if
        you wish to take over one of those races. And you should list the three
        races in the order of preference. Each race will go to the first caller,
        who commits to playing that race.

        Those who commit to play one of those races will receive the relevant
        information and password from the current player.

        Best regards
        Christian, host of "Beginner's Luck"

        stars-sn-games-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com