NGC 5128

  • Brian W
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi all, tonight I started the best 110 of the NGC found in the
      AstroByte program. Clouds and haze over most of the sky made it a tad
      difficult in my 4.5 but I almost found NGC 5907. There was a distinct
      line where it should have been but it was just too faint to claim to
      have seen it. However NGC 5182 was a definite catch with the
      distinctive broad black band absolutely there. I get the distinct
      impression that this list will be a lot easier in the 8" when it
      arrives. NGC 5139 was absolutely beautiful and beginning to resolve
      as the haze moved in and out.
      Brian