For those still with us, . . .

  • xmscity1225
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
      I was hoping this site might be a little more active when I joined it, but . . . anyway, I've posted a few pictures in the "Photos" albums of dirrent characters to be called STARMAN.
    • dallen817
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
        Thanks, those we're cool picks. I agree there isn't much activety with this group but I still get all the responces from hoomever posts here so we should get the group more motivated to be involved. There are lots of Starman things going on right now. So go Starman. I hope to here from everyone soon. Thanks.

        David T.Allen.

      • mavrck31@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
          I am actually pretty stoked about Mikaal in the Justice League... First Starman in the JLA... Didn't Will Payton turn the JLI down?
          Sent on the Sprint� Now Network from my BlackBerry�

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
            --- In starman@yahoogroups.com, mavrck31@... wrote:

            ...Didn't Will Payton turn the JLI down?

            Yeah, along with a few other heroes, in issue 42 (back in 1990).