Re: JSA/JLA crossover

  • Randy Meyer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      Even if he's not one of the seven, Lightning Lad is already
      involved. I translated the Interlac letters used as the trigger word
      to bring Karate Kid, Dream Girl and Wildfire out of their 'trances.'

      It's LIGHTNING LAD

      --- In starman@yahoogroups.com, "Kris" <mavrck31@...> wrote:

      > Looks like our boy Thom will be in the middle of the action here!
      >
      > I wonder who the 7 Legion members are?
      >
      > Starman
      > Karate Kid
      > Dream Girl
      > Dawnstar
      >
      > my guesses are
      > Timber Wolf
      > Cosmic Boy
      > Lightning Lad

    • Kristofer Theilen
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007
        I'm excited to see Wildfire (and have him mention Brainy), but now I'm thinking the remaining 2 will be Saturn Girl (post hypnotic trances with her husband as the key phrase?) and Timber Wolf

        Randy Meyer <rmeyer3000@...> wrote: Even if he's not one of the seven, Lightning Lad is already
        involved. I translated the Interlac letters used as the trigger word
        to bring Karate Kid, Dream Girl and Wildfire out of their 'trances.'

        It's LIGHTNING LAD

        --- In starman@yahoogroups.com, "Kris" <mavrck31@...> wrote:

        > Looks like our boy Thom will be in the middle of the action here!
        >
        > I wonder who the 7 Legion members are?
        >
        > Starman
        > Karate Kid
        > Dream Girl
        > Dawnstar
        >
        > my guesses are
        > Timber Wolf
        > Cosmic Boy
        > Lightning Lad

      • Randy Meyer
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2007
          I'm hoping it's Matter-Eater Lad and Bouncing Boy.

          --- In starman@yahoogroups.com, Kristofer Theilen <mavrck31@...>