NEW STARMAN!!!! SPOILERS FOR JSofA #1

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 2006
      SPOILERS:

      it looks like the new Starman is clinically insane!! I bet it is Thom
      Kallor, and he is nuts b/c of all the fragmented futures of the LSH...

      also the teaser at the end shows Dawnstar (or a reasonable facsimile
      thereof) talking about finding Starman....

      I am very excited to see what is coming....
    • Randy Meyer

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
          I will have to put my vote in for Thom Kallor but from some
          alternate/parallel universe.

          Reasons:
          Alex Ross is involved in the series and his Kingdom Come project had
          Star Boy becoming the new Starman.

          It was shown in Starman that Thom would be a Starman in a costume
          resembling the one is the current JSA. Geoff seems like a fan of
          James Robinson's work and I would assume Johns would defer to him.

          Infinite Crisis had all sorts of universe
          creating/destroying/remembering things going and the current Starman
          could have come from those events.
        • Kristofer Theilen
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
            I think we may be back to either the ORIGINAL Star Boy or the mid 90's version (who was part of the Amazers and appeared in the Starman series)

            The reason I lean toward the orginal is the Dawnstar appearance. The 90's legion had the "bug girl" Shikari who seemed to have replaced Dawnstar.

            cashcow12 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I will have to put my vote in for Thom Kallor but from some

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2007
              I can't say that I know much about Shikari, as she was introduced at
              around the time I stopped buying Legion. I do agree about Starman
              being one of the two Starboys. The Dawnstar appearance could lead
              one to believe that it is the Pre-Zero Hour version.

              --- In starman@yahoogroups.com, Kristofer Theilen <mavrck31@...>

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 2, 2007
                Well, there were several Thom Kallors:

                Original Legion
                Adult Legion (early 90's)
                Legionaire (Clone Legion from 90's)
                Post Zero Hour Legion
                Waid Legion

                Am I missing any?

                Randy Meyer <rmeyer3000@...> wrote: I can't say that I know much about Shikari, as she was introduced at

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 2, 2007
                  The Adult Legion of the early 90's was actually the Five Years Later
                  era by Keith Giffen and the Bierbaums. It is connected to the early
                  Legion era started in the 50's and continuing along through the 70s,
                  80s and even past the COIE. That should have been the time to reboot
                  the Legion. It would have made more sense.