New guy

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16 10:36 PM
      Hi,

      I was wondering if anyone was as excited as I am to see the new
      Starman will be in the JSA coming in October!

      He will have the Danny Blaine/ Thom Kallor costume, but beyond that I
      don't know who he is. Matter of fact, he doesn't know who he is
      either! He will have amnesia.

      He will be based in Opal, so I am hoping for the O'Dares to appear...
    • David Allen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17 4:53 AM
        I agree. And James Robinson is know ware to be found till his tow projects next year. But I'm sure he had his imput for this new direction on his character. Should be cool to see. I can't wait.

        Kris <mavrck1@...> wrote: Hi,

        I was wondering if anyone was as excited as I am to see the new
        Starman will be in the JSA coming in October!

        He will have the Danny Blaine/ Thom Kallor costume, but beyond that I
        don't know who he is. Matter of fact, he doesn't know who he is
        either! He will have amnesia.

        He will be based in Opal, so I am hoping for the O'Dares to appear...

        Thanks David T.Allen

      • Alejandro
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 17 10:04 AM
          And if Tony Harris join it... Wow.

          David Allen escreveu:

          > I agree. And James Robinson is know ware to be found till his tow
          > projects next year. But I'm sure he had his imput for this new
          > direction on his character. Should be cool to see. I can't wait.
          >
          > Kris <mavrck1@... <mailto:mavrck1%40hotmail.com>> wrote: Hi,
          >
          > I was wondering if anyone was as excited as I am to see the new
          > Starman will be in the JSA coming in October!
          >
          > He will have the Danny Blaine/ Thom Kallor costume, but beyond that I
          > don't know who he is. Matter of fact, he doesn't know who he is
          > either! He will have amnesia.
          >
          > He will be based in Opal, so I am hoping for the O'Dares to appear...
          >
          > Thanks David T.Allen

          > __________ Informação do NOD32 1.1606 (20060617) __________
          >
          > Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo NOD32 sistema antivírus.
          > part000.txt - esta OK
          > part001.htm - esta OK
          >

          > http://www.eset.com.br
          >

          > __________ Informação do NOD32 1.1606 (20060617) __________
          >
          > Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo NOD32 sistema antivírus.
          > part000.txt - esta OK
          > part001.htm - esta OK
          >

          > http://www.eset.com.br
        • Kristofer Theilen
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 17 7:37 PM
            That would be awesome, but I almost think Snejberg is more suited to the Alex Ross starfield costume design.

            Harris was awesome to Opal City though.

            Alejandro <alejandroassumpcao@...> wrote: And if Tony Harris join it... Wow.

            David Allen escreveu:

            > I agree. And James Robinson is know ware to be found till his tow
            > projects next year. But I'm sure he had his imput for this new
            > direction on his character. Should be cool to see. I can't wait.
            >
            > Kris > wrote: Hi,
            >
            > I was wondering if anyone was as excited as I am to see the new
            > Starman will be in the JSA coming in October!
            >
            > He will have the Danny Blaine/ Thom Kallor costume, but beyond that I
            > don't know who he is. Matter of fact, he doesn't know who he is
            > either! He will have amnesia.
            >
            > He will be based in Opal, so I am hoping for the O'Dares to appear...
            >
            > Thanks David T.Allen

            > __________ Informa��o do NOD32 1.1606 (20060617) __________
            >
            > Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo NOD32 sistema antiv�rus.
            > part000.txt - esta OK
            > part001.htm - esta OK
            >

            > http://www.eset.com.br
            >

            > __________ Informa��o do NOD32 1.1606 (20060617) __________
            >
            > Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo NOD32 sistema antiv�rus.
            > part000.txt - esta OK
            > part001.htm - esta OK
            >

            > http://www.eset.com.br

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Alejandro
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 18 11:29 AM
              I dont like Sneijbergs starman. I like almost everyfing he does, but
              after Tony Harrys realistic Style...
              Old Pete´s styly is good for brainy stories, not action ones.