Re: Brave & the Bold #61 n(Starman & Black Canary) now in the files!

  • bubbaskeeter2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      thanks for the scans! couple of questions:

      1. is B&B 61 complete? the last page seems kindna abrupt..

      2. do you know of any other B&B scans out there?

      thanks!
      bubba

      --- In starman@yahoogroups.com, "alexi_sivana" <alexi_sivina@h...>
      wrote:
      > Not that anyone cares.... What with the porn and all...
      >
      > And I'm still waiting for the Jack Knight Trades....
      >
      > Alexi
    • alexi_sivana
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        Whoops! I placed the last page in the main file, not in the B&B 61
        folder. It there now, though.

        Thanks for catching that,
        Alexi

        --- In starman@yahoogroups.com, "bubbaskeeter2003"