New Starman Story

  • cashcow12
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      From Newsarama

      http://161.58.84.234/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?
      ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000216

      If you scroll down to issue #4 we get

      #4 – Stargirl: Johns/Goyer, Mike McKone; James Robinson, Tony
      Harris

      James and Tony doing a backup story. With this quote from Jamesat
      the end:
      "It's only 8-pages so if I say too much,I'll reveal the whole thing,"
      said Robison of his issue #4 back-up with former Starman partner Tony
      Haris. "However, it deals with Ted Knight's 1940s FBI involvement,
      which is a big part of his golden age stories and something I never
      touched on in the modern day Starman."