Starman merchandise.

  • burbank456
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2002
      There's something stuck in my head, but I don't know if it's a memory
      or just an old idea. Was there a real Jack Knight/Starman leather
      jacket marketed and sold for the comic. I know there was the badge,
      the henley shirt and various T-shirts, but I thought there might be
      an actual leather jacket. Figure it might be easier and cheaper to
      just have one made, though.