My Idea for the next trades

  • CashCow12
    Message 1 of 447 , Aug 24, 2001
      My thoughts on how the remaining issues will be
      Again<br>Collecting #36, 42, 44, 46, 54, 74, 80-Page
      Giant.<br>Featuring Will Payton, Entrigan, Phantom Lady, Jester,
      Scalphunter, The Shade, Jack Knight, The Shade, Ted Knight,
      Bobo, the Starman of 1951, the O'Dares and Mikaal
      through various points in their lives<br>202 pgs.
      Light<br>Collecting Girl Frenzy: The Mist, #47, M,
      48-53.<br>Featuring the Mist exploits, Ferris Knight, a Starman from
      the Future, and the beginning of Jack's Space
      adventure going to the future then into the past and back
      trade after that:<br>Stars My Destination<br>Collecting
      #55-63<br>Featuring the Space Cabbie, A short tale back on Earth,
      arriving at the Throneworld, and the beginning of Grand
      Guignol<br>Collecting #64-73<br>It collects the rest of Grand Guignol.
      Culp is revealed and many villians return for one last
      Jack's talk with Superman, Talking with David 2001, a
      trip to 1951 and the Final Story.<br>148 pgs.
      Shadows and Demons<br>Collecting The Shade LS #1-4, The
      Shade's stories from Showcase '95 #12 and Showcase '96
      #4, 5, The Shade's Journal entries, the his Origin
      story.<br>apx. 180 pgs. $17.95
    • c_midnite
      Message 447 of 447 , Mar 5, 2002
        Well, it is slow here so I will reply to this last substantive
        message.

        --- In starman@y..., jn471 wrote:
        > So ? Anybody disagree with the new change, I'm
        > only thirteen and just when I got into starman it
        > ended,

        Cool. I wish Starman had been around when I was younger. Of course,
        I was reading about his dad & company in All Star Squadron back in
        the mid-80's when I was your age. And without them we may never have
        met Jack & friends.

        > but I do read about it online, so I'm caught up,
        > I also picked up the last issue.... what do you
        > think's going to happen to Jack Knight, Sadfdie Frost
        > (that's her nme right) and Star-Spangled kid ? I mean why
        > did he pick her, yes I know when the JLA was changed
        > into kids and she was turned into an adult she was
        > very mature but, why didn't he choose someone else ?

        Several reasons probably.

        - The primary writers of those two characters work together.
        - She is a member of the JSA & Ted looked after her.
        - The original Star Spangled Kid was an interim, if you will,
        Starman. I think he was at some point (either in the DCU or our
        world, if not both) destined to be Ted's sucessor.

        I really miss Jack, but I can honestly say I was happy how it all
        wrapped up. I am so glad they got to finish the stories they
        wanted. At least in part you could see that some of these plotlines
        were planned from the very beggining.

        Sean