Re: WHAT THE...........
- You know with that in mind...maybe that dwarf fellow that they hint at infected him in this story line. Maybe its really driving him mad.<br><br>Tunnel Rat
- Well, it is slow here so I will reply to this last substantive
--- In starman@y..., jn471 wrote:
> So ? Anybody disagree with the new change, I'm
> only thirteen and just when I got into starman it
Cool. I wish Starman had been around when I was younger. Of course,
I was reading about his dad & company in All Star Squadron back in
the mid-80's when I was your age. And without them we may never have
met Jack & friends.
> but I do read about it online, so I'm caught up,
> I also picked up the last issue.... what do you
> think's going to happen to Jack Knight, Sadfdie Frost
> (that's her nme right) and Star-Spangled kid ? I mean why
> did he pick her, yes I know when the JLA was changed
> into kids and she was turned into an adult she was
> very mature but, why didn't he choose someone else ?
Several reasons probably.
- The primary writers of those two characters work together.
- She is a member of the JSA & Ted looked after her.
- The original Star Spangled Kid was an interim, if you will,
Starman. I think he was at some point (either in the DCU or our
world, if not both) destined to be Ted's sucessor.
I really miss Jack, but I can honestly say I was happy how it all
wrapped up. I am so glad they got to finish the stories they
wanted. At least in part you could see that some of these plotlines
were planned from the very beggining.