      From: "xmscity1225" <xmscity1225@...>
      Sender: starman@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:46:47
      To: <starman@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Starman] Re: Saw this on the dc website, . . .

      Well, The Shade has been one of a bunch of characters supposedly being under Eclipso's control in an awful story arc by James Robinson in the current Justice League of America book (don't recommend it, though).
      And I think he showed up in the Cry for Justice limited series (that a lot of people seemed to have panned, or worse) that I just noticed in tpb at Barnes & Noble the other day.

      --- In starman@yahoogroups.com, c_midnite <c_midnite@...> wrote:

      I'm afraid I am blissfully unaware of this latest reboot.� Any suggestions on a quick catch up read? I'll check out the Shade book regardless.