      From: "xmscity1225" <xmscity1225@...>
      Sender: starman@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 01:01:59
      To: <starman@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Starman] Saw this on the dc website, . . .

      THE SHADE #1
      Written by JAMES ROBINSON
      Art by CULLY HAMNER
      Cover by TONY HARRIS
      1:10 Variant cover by CULLY HAMNER
      On sale OCTOBER 12 � 1 of 12, 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US � RATED T+
      James Robinson returns to the world of his acclaimed STARMAN series with a new 12-issue series starring the antihero known as The Shade! An attack at the Starman museum kicks off a globe-hopping, centuries spanning quest that will irrevocably change The Shade's life, and ultimately shed light on his true origin! Artist extraordinaire Cully Hamner (RED) kicks off the series, and upcoming issues will feature art by such luminaries as Darwyn Cooke, Javier Pulido, Jill Thompson, Frazer Irving and Gene Ha!

      I'm curious, but the problem is, anything written by Robinson that I've read in the past year or so has been anywhere from mediocre to guano.

      Any thoughts?