      From: "dallen817" <dallen817@...>
      Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:39:04
      To: <starman@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Starman] Re: For those still with us, . . .

      Thanks, those we're cool picks. I agree there isn't much activety with this group but I still get all the responces from hoomever posts here so we should get the group more motivated to be involved. There are lots of Starman things going on right now. So go Starman. I hope to here from everyone soon. Thanks.

      David T.Allen.