555Re: JSA/JLA crossover

  • Randy Meyer
    May 4, 2007
      I'm hoping it's Matter-Eater Lad and Bouncing Boy.

      --- In starman@yahoogroups.com, Kristofer Theilen <mavrck31@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm excited to see Wildfire (and have him mention Brainy), but now
      I'm thinking the remaining 2 will be Saturn Girl (post hypnotic
      trances with her husband as the key phrase?) and Timber Wolf

      > Randy Meyer <rmeyer3000@...>
      wrote: Even if he's not one of the
      seven, Lightning Lad is already
      > involved. I translated the Interlac letters used as the trigger
      word
      > to bring Karate Kid, Dream Girl and Wildfire out of
      their 'trances.'