554Re: [Starman] Re: JSA/JLA crossover

  • Kristofer Theilen
    May 2, 2007
      I'm excited to see Wildfire (and have him mention Brainy), but now I'm thinking the remaining 2 will be Saturn Girl (post hypnotic trances with her husband as the key phrase?) and Timber Wolf

      Randy Meyer <rmeyer3000@...> wrote: Even if he's not one of the seven, Lightning Lad is already
      involved. I translated the Interlac letters used as the trigger word
      to bring Karate Kid, Dream Girl and Wildfire out of their 'trances.'

      It's LIGHTNING LAD