TOS essay anthology

  • oklibb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 8:42 AM
      Hi all- feel free to delete if too off-topic, I just wanted to let you
      know about an new Star Trek title. It's called "Boarding the
      Enterprise", and it's a collection of scholarly (and funny!) essays on
      Star Trek (TOS only!). Some vulcan-centric essays include "What Have
      You Done With Spock's Brain?!?", on the mysteries of the vulcan mind.
      You can check out previews here:
      http://www.smartpopbooks.com/allbooks/index.html#StarTrek

      Thanks for letting me pop in and hope you enjoy!