Re: I have downloaded a few decklayouts for you in the files pages

  • Matt Snyder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      This is a good start. I already have most of those cross-sections due
      to many nights searching through Yahoo and Google, but I never came
      across that one image of the UESPA NX-01. Interesting blend of the NX
      class and the Constitution Class. Where did you find it? If you have
      any other images, upload them to the folder so I can take a look at
      them.

      --- In starfleetblueprintarchive@yahoogroups.com, "psyksmasher70"