Re: Star Trek IV Was A Documentary!

  • Gabriel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      "Transparent aluminum???"

      Actually, even at the time it didn't seem too far fetched to me
      considering that there are crystal glasses made with lead. I believe
      anything can be crystallyzed somehow and become transparent. It is a
      matter of aligning them just right to allow photons through.

      But this is soooo cool!

      --- In starfleetblueprintarchive@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Power