Hi, I am new to this message board

  • psyksmasher70
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2005
      I am an avid Tech Trekkie. I have schamtics for almost every ship ever
      created in the Star Trek Universe. I also have specs and pics for
      EVERYTHING tech. I have dedicated almost 1.5 GB of storage to my pusuit
      of everything tech. As a moderate E/M designer, I have collected
      schematics from almost every site on the web. All pics are original
      from the perspective designers. Only my ships have been modified. If
      you are looking for pics and schematics for any ship canon, or
      otherwise, contact me at neodeath01@.... Plus I have most of the
      layout pics and fan pics from Star Trek: the Magazine. If it exists, I
      can get it. I also have most formulae for warp power and subspace
      engines.
    • sorcerer_200
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
        Welcome to the Archive psyksmasher70.
        glad to have you aboard.
        make yourslef at home,feel free to post(so long as its trek
        related,haha) and feel free to strike up conversation.
        once more on behalf of sba,Welcome.
      • CJ Robison
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14, 2005
          Hi there psyksmasher70,
          What format do you have the blueprints in and are they ships just from the show or other peoples creations all together?

          psyksmasher70 <psyksmasher70@...> wrote:
          I am an avid Tech Trekkie. I have schamtics for almost every ship ever
          created in the Star Trek Universe. I also have specs and pics for
          EVERYTHING tech. I have dedicated almost 1.5 GB of storage to my pusuit
          of everything tech. As a moderate E/M designer, I have collected
          schematics from almost every site on the web. All pics are original
          from the perspective designers. Only my ships have been modified. If
          you are looking for pics and schematics for any ship canon, or
          otherwise, contact me at neodeath01@.... Plus I have most of the
          layout pics and fan pics from Star Trek: the Magazine. If it exists, I
          can get it. I also have most formulae for warp power and subspace
          engines.

          ---------------------------------

          CJ Robison

        • Logan Byrne
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 24, 2005
            I try to keep them in .jpg and .gif cause of the amount of pix I have. All
            original pix as copied from the net. Nothing modified as not to steal the
            credit to the original artists.All canon and LOTS of non-canon ships. Pick
            one.

            <BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #A0C6E5
            2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><font
            style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'><hr color=#A0C6E5
            size=1>
            From: <i>CJ Robison <cjrobison1971@...></i><br>Reply-To:
            [STARFLEET BLUEPRINT ARCHIVE] Hi, I am new to this message

            <tt>
            Hi there psyksmasher70,<br>
            What format do you have the blueprints in and are they ships just from the
            show or other peoples creations all together?<br>
            psyksmasher70 <psyksmasher70@...> wrote:<br>
            I am an avid Tech Trekkie. I have schamtics for almost every ship ever <br>
            created in the Star Trek Universe. I also have specs and pics for <br>
            EVERYTHING tech. I have dedicated almost 1.5 GB of storage to my pusuit <br>
            of everything tech. As a moderate E/M designer, I have collected <br>
            schematics from almost every site on the web. All pics are original <br>
            from the perspective designers. Only my ships have been modified. If <br>
            you are looking for pics and schematics for any ship canon, or <br>
            otherwise, contact me at neodeath01@.... Plus I have most of the <br>
            layout pics and fan pics from Star Trek: the Magazine. If it exists, I <br>
            can get it. I also have most formulae for warp power and subspace <br>
            engines.<br>
            ---------------------------------<br>
            CJ Robison <br>
            </tt>

            <tt>SPONSORED LINKS</tt>
            <tt><a
            href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Star+trek+starships&w1=Star+trek+starships&w2=Science+fiction&w3=Star+trek+enterprise&w4=Star+trek+model&w5=Star+trek+ships&w6=Star+trek+dvd&c=6&s=133&.sig=LMXKCBGAUrIH9VR2ra8ynA">Star
            trek starships</a></tt>
            <tt><a
            href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Science+fiction&w1=Star+trek+starships&w2=Science+fiction&w3=Star+trek+enterprise&w4=Star+trek+model&w5=Star+trek+ships&w6=Star+trek+dvd&c=6&s=133&.sig=6ji00kmE2u7ko-6HYICyZw">Science
            fiction</a></tt>
            <tt><a
            href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Star+trek+enterprise&w1=Star+trek+starships&w2=Science+fiction&w3=Star+trek+enterprise&w4=Star+trek+model&w5=Star+trek+ships&w6=Star+trek+dvd&c=6&s=133&.sig=FieNURSGGb7qJvpAkUw_nQ">Star
            trek enterprise</a></tt>
            <tt><a
            href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Star+trek+model&w1=Star+trek+starships&w2=Science+fiction&w3=Star+trek+enterprise&w4=Star+trek+model&w5=Star+trek+ships&w6=Star+trek+dvd&c=6&s=133&.sig=4CqDmdrsVwqF_WDPcgvkRA">Star
            trek model</a></tt>
            <tt><a
            href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Star+trek+ships&w1=Star+trek+starships&w2=Science+fiction&w3=Star+trek+enterprise&w4=Star+trek+model&w5=Star+trek+ships&w6=Star+trek+dvd&c=6&s=133&.sig=Uchg0zGRWAiO50vgC5dCLQ">Star
            trek ships</a></tt>
            <tt><a
            href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Star+trek+dvd&w1=Star+trek+starships&w2=Science+fiction&w3=Star+trek+enterprise&w4=Star+trek+model&w5=Star+trek+ships&w6=Star+trek+dvd&c=6&s=133&.sig=Vi4LSM-xY4RfouBmllYu2Q">Star
            trek dvd</a></tt>

            <hr style="border-bottom:1px;width:500px;text-align:left">
            <tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
            <ul>
            <tt><li type=square> Visit your group "<a
            href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/starfleetblueprintarchive">starfleetblueprintarchive</a>"
            on the web.<br> </tt>
            <a
            href="mailto:starfleetblueprintarchive-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe">starfleetblueprintarchive-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br>
            </tt>
            <tt><li type=square> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
            href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.</tt>
            </ul>
            <hr style="border-bottom:1px;width:500px;text-align:left">

          • OdysseySlipways@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 24, 2005
              In a message dated 8/24/2005 12:14:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
              cjrobison1971@... writes:

              > psyksmasher70 <psyksmasher70@...> wrote:
              > I am an avid Tech Trekkie. I have schamtics for almost every ship ever
              > created in the Star Trek Universe. I also have specs and pics for
              > EVERYTHING tech. I have dedicated almost 1.5 GB of storage to my pusuit
              > of everything tech. As a moderate E/M designer, I have collected
              > schematics from almost every site on the web. All pics are original
              > from the perspective designers. Only my ships have been modified. If
              > you are looking for pics and schematics for any ship canon, or
              > otherwise, contact me at neodeath01@.... Plus I have most of the
              > layout pics and fan pics from Star Trek: the Magazine. If it exists, I
              > can get it. I also have most formulae for warp power and subspace
              > engines.

              I'd be interested in anything you may have in some of the smaller (not small
              small like shuttles) ships, tugs, freighters and such

              Chris,
              Odyssey Slipways