looking for blueprints

  • walter anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2004
      can anyone help me find DETAILED blueprints for all federation ships?
      the only website i could find was federationships.com, but that site is no longer active.
      thanks

    • willhar71
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2004
        Try these two sites. They have blueprints and there tons of links to
        other sites on them that might lead you to what you want and need.
        http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/
        http://www.shipschematics.net/

        There are other sites out there one of the best ones was a one called
        gilso that has a link on either one or both sites but i think it has
        been removed or the link is down for one reason or another. Try it and
        see it had very highly detailed files. If nothing else i have most of
        those blueprints on a second computer and would gladly share them.

        --- In starfleetblueprintarchive@yahoogroups.com, walter anderson
        <walterhanderson@y...> wrote:

        > can anyone help me find DETAILED blueprints for all federation ships?
        > the only website i could find was federationships.com, but that site
        is no longer active.
        > thanks

      • mars_database
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2005
          Hi, my name Bluefox i have a ship that you would in starship
          blueprint's . The States class is my baby, i have deck-by-deck
          blueprints of it. And more ships that i designed.
          my website:(http://www.geocities.com/mars_database/main.html)
          There site to see the states class:
          (http://planetside.firenebula.com/startrek/ships.php?id=657)
          (http://www.shipschematics.net/cgi-bin/startrek/federation.cgi?Cruiser)