ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

  • erictncagle <erictncagle@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      I HAVE STARTED A STAR TREK ROLE PLAY GROUP CALLED USS DEL RIO
      IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN JUST GO TO GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/USSDELRIO
      I STILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS TO FILL:

      CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
      FIRST OFFICER
      SECOND OFFICER-THIS OFFICER WILL ALSO BE THE OPS OFFICER
      TACTICAL OFFICER
      SCIENCE OFFICER
      SHIP COUNSELOR

      IF YOU WANT TO JOIN GO TO THIS GROUP AND APPLY FOR A POSITION
      STATE YOUR CHARACTER NAME, RANK,AND THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR

      THANK YOU,

      ERIC A. CAGLE
      CAPTAIN, USS DEL RIO NCC-37727