Nemesis Trailer

  • sorcerer_200
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      so....has anyone else seen the "Nemesis" trailer yet? Looks pretty
      good, i highly recomend it's viewing.well other than that how is
      everyone doing? well i trust. it's awfully quiet around these parts...
      well anyhoo,just thought i'd get the ball rolling.

      your freindly neighborhood founder,
      sorcerer
    • trekdogalpha_1999
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2002
        I thought so - saw it about a month ago and it looks great. As more
        of the effects are finished it should look just way more cooler!!

        ~Trekdog