Enterprise-A Auto CAD Plans

  • redcat1111
    Message 1 of 230 , May 1, 2001
    • sorcerer_200
      Message 230 of 230 , Mar 1, 2002
        i tried to find New Orleans Class specific
        graphics for you and all i could fine were blurry smudged
        pic of the ship itself.i'd have to say your besy be
        would be to take some existing graphics and alter them
        in paint or Adobe Photoshop.i think there is some
        content here or in the sister club that you might be able
        to change up to what you need...i'll keep looking
        though.<br><br>~~sorcerer~~