611USS Forsaken Is Seeking fine Crewmembers

  • William McClain
    Feb 8, 2007
      Hello everyone, I just joined the Forsaken and the CO asked If I knew of any simmers that would like to join up. Postions avilable are: All of Security/Tactical, Ops and Engineering; Majority of Science and Medical, as well as support postitons for Intel, Marines, and Fighters.

      You can reach the CO at angelphoneix on yahoo.com for direct questions or through me and I will get them to him.

      Forsaken Home: http://z6.invisionfree.com/USS_Forsaken_88228
      Siren Fleet Home: http://www.siren-fleet.com/boards/index.php

      Thank you
      Lt Cmdr Wm T McClain