Holodeck 11: The door

  • Spring Koeneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2002
      SD 111884.02

      Location: Orbital Space Station
      Scene: Corridor

      Jillian Colton looked back down the dark corridor and noticed there was a
      door at the end and that the ceiling seemed to get closer to the floor. She
      turned to the other three Ensigns.

      "Ok, I think we need to pair off. We will have a better chance of coming up
      with more information then meet back here in 15 minutes. If you need help,
      use your Comm.-badge to call. Ok?"

      In unison they answered "yeah"

      Each of the Ensign's pack contained different items. Jillian's pack
      contained a tri-coder, phaser, flashlight, medical kit and rations. She
      reached in her pack and found her flashlight and strapped it on her wrist
      and then hooked the phaser in to the holster on her hip. She opened the
      tri-coder, which began beeping immediately.

      "Fallon, do you want to come with me to check out that door at the end of
      the hallway?" Jillian asked.

      He nodded and said, �Maybe we all should be injected with the hypo spray to
      help alleviate the light headedness from the air.

      Jillian took the hypo spray and injected the neck of each Ensign and then
      herself.

      �Ok, Fallon and I are going to take the door down there at the end of the
      corridor, while you guys continue in here. Make sure you stay with in
      eyesight of each other and use the comm.-badge if you need help.� Jillian
      said. She didn�t want to step on toes like she was in charge, but after all
      someone needed to get the decisions rolling.

      They started down the corridor and noticed the ceiling was getting lower. By
      the time they got to the door they had to crawl. The next room opened up to
      a cargo bay. It had cargo transport belts lining the wall. The air seemed a
      little thicker than it did out in the deserted corridor. On the right there
      was another door. The tri-coder was still beeping but wasn�t as strong.

      Jillian tapped her comm.-badge �Colton to Straeline, we found another door
      in here, we are going to keep going. Are you all right?�

      �Don�t worry about us Colton, we are doing fine.� Straeline said.

      The cargo bay door open to another dark and narrow corridor. What kind of
      humanoids worked here? Obviously all-different types. There were doors on
      each side of the corridor.