Starblazer Adventures & Now Achtung! Cthulhu...

  • subzerolondon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2012
      hi everyone, it's been ages since i've messaged the Starblazer Adventures group as I've not been actively involved in the development of the game now for some time.

      I am going to maintain this group in case people need help however I am now focused on building my new gaming business called MODIPHIUS. We've launched the Achtung! Cthulhu WW2 setting for Call of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds/Realms of Cthulhu with a sci-fi and fantasy setting in the works.

      We also have a new RPG called Expeditions we're looking for help playtesting - it's designed to help introduce new gamers to RPG's and launches with an Achtung! Cthulhhu setting and is being followed with a sci-fi setting.

      You can find MODIPHIUS here... www.facebook.com/modiphius and check out www.achtungcthulhu.com.

      Our first products are on sale at RPGNow.com here http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=4329term=Modiphius

      Look forward to hearing from you!

      Chris Birch