RE: [starblazeradventures] C7 forum difficulties...

  • Angus Abranson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010

      Hi ReaperWolf,

      Clickdev – who we currently use for our forum software and host – were all down yesterday. Not sure if they were doing maintenance or had a server fall over, but they are up and running again now.

      Best wishes,

      Angus Abranson
      Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd

      Oxford, UK
      www.cubicle7.co.uk
      Publishers of SLA Industries, Victoriana, Starblazer Adventures, QIN: The Warring States and the Doctor Who Roleplaying Games